Using the Link Picker for CMB2 control, you can choose a link from your WordPress site, or manually enter a link. You can also identify if the link should open in a new window, or not.
- Easy to integrate with CMB2, just add a type of link_picker
- Works with repeatable groups
- Works as a repeatable field when repeatable is set to true
- Outputs an array of text, url and blank when using get_post_meta
- You are able to split the values of the field into individual parts by setting split_values to true.
- You can retrieve the split values by using the ID of the field and appending _text, _url and _blank to the ID when using get_post_meta (not compatible if using a repeatable field)