Interested in coming to at work at Make Do? We’re currently looking for two full-time roles:
- Senior WordPress/PHP Developer
Experienced WordPress developer with a good sense of the platform and community. Able to construct custom plugins and complex theme development.
Salary: £32k+ (depending on experience, plus bonuses)
- Junior WordPress/Front-end Developer
Ability to develop WordPress themes and integrate with custom WordPress plugins with a good understanding of modern Front-end workflows.
Salary: £24k/£28k (depending on experience, plus bonuses)
Note that as this is a least one year of experience building custom WordPress themes and/or plugins is a mandatory requirement for either role.
Benefits of working at Make Do
- Remote working, work from anywhere in the world
- Flexible work schedule, work the hours that suit you
- A challenging ever evolving workload
- Get involved in our events and community engagements
- Conference travel and expenses
- Develop your skills and experience with protected personal development time
- Flexible paid holidays with enforced 4-weeks of holiday per-year
- Full pension plan
Get started by sending us the following details
We work on a hiring schedule that includes an initial probation and training period. This can either be full or part time. You can also work out-of-hours if you are currently working in a position elsewhere or working freelance and want a more steady role in a growing company.
During probation your skills and experience will be assessed before a full offer is made. We generally require at least a 6-week probation period but this can be less depending on your experience.
Freelancers and consultants
We are always on the lookout for partners to help us deliver projects – If you are a freelancer, consultant or small agency and would like to work with us please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can start the conversation.