We’re currently seeking an experienced freelance Project Manager to work (remotely) with us for several days per week. Knowledge of AGILE/SCRUM practices and familiarity with the WordPress content management system is an advantage.
Interested? Get in touch using the form below!
Interested in coming to at work at Make Do? We’re currently looking for two full-time roles:
- Senior WordPress/PHP Developer
Experienced WordPress developer with a good sense of the platform and community. Able to construct custom plugins and complex theme development.
Salary: £32k+ (depending on experience, plus bonuses)
- Junior WordPress/Front-end Developer
Ability to develop WordPress themes and integrate with custom WordPress plugins with a good understanding of modern Front-end workflows.
Salary: £24k/£28k (depending on experience, plus bonuses)
Note that as this is a least one year of experience building custom WordPress themes and/or plugins is a mandatory requirement for either role.
Benefits of working at Make Do
- Remote working, work from anywhere in the world
- Flexible work schedule, work the hours that suit you
- A challenging ever evolving workload
- Get involved in our events and community engagements
- Conference travel and expenses
- Develop your skills and experience with protected personal development time
- Flexible paid holidays with enforced 4-weeks of holiday per-year
- Full pension plan
Get started by sending us the following details
We work on a hiring schedule that includes an initial probation and training period. This can either be full or part time. You can also work out-of-hours if you are currently working in a position elsewhere or working freelance and want a more steady role in a growing company.
During probation your skills and experience will be assessed before a full offer is made. We generally require at least a 6-week probation period but this can be less depending on your experience.
Freelancers and consultants
We are always on the lookout for partners to help us deliver projects – If you are a freelancer, consultant or small agency and would like to work with us please email [email protected] so we can start the conversation.