Interested in coming to work at Make Do? We’re currently looking for the following full-time roles:
Experienced WordPress developer with a good sense of the platform and community. Leadership and mentorship qualities are essential. Must be able to construct custom plugins and perform complex theme development working alone or as part of a team. Ability to lead agency projects and mentor other team members to ensure high quality of service.
- Salary: £33,500 – £36,500+
WordPress developer with experience working on custom projects in either an Agency or Freelance capacity. Must show experience and understanding of WordPress development fundamentals. Knowledge of technical workflow, version control and modern tooling. Ready to ‘hit the ground’ and run with current and new projects.
- Salary: £26,000 – £33,500
Entry-level WordPress developer. Front-end skills and an understanding of fundamental WordPress and Web Development is essential. Ability to develop WordPress themes and integrate with custom WordPress plugins is desirable. Eager to learn and evolve.
- Salary: £16,500 – £26,000
WordPress Experience Essential
At least one year of experience building custom WordPress themes and/or plugins is a mandatory requirement for all roles.
Benefits of working at Make Do
- Remote working, work from anywhere in the world
- Flexible work schedule, work the hours that suit you
- We’ll pay for you to use co-working spaces or shared offices if needed
- A challenging ever evolving workload
- Get involved in our events and community engagements
- Conference travel and expenses
- Develop your skills and experience with protected personal development time
- Flexible paid holidays with enforced 4-weeks (20 days) of holiday per-year
- Full pension plan
- Laptop and Mobile provided
- Learn, evolve and grow, we will teach you to become the best WordPress developer you can be!
Get started by sending us the following details:
We work on a hiring schedule that includes an initial probation and training period. This can either be full or part time. You can also work out-of-hours if you are currently working in a position elsewhere or working freelance and want a more steady role in a growing company.
During probation your skills and experience will be assessed before a full offer is made. We generally require at least a 6-week probation period but this can be less depending on your experience.
Freelancers and consultants
We are always on the lookout for partners to help us deliver projects – If you are a freelancer, consultant or small agency and would like to work with us please email [email protected] so we can start the conversation.