Creating an online store is a big challenge for any business or organisation.
It doesn’t matter if you’re selling physical or digital goods Make Do can help to create an advanced, secure and easy to use platform that will drive sales.
eCommerce is BIG BUSINESS
- On average people in the UK make 21.2 purchases online every year
- Average spend is £1,174 per-person, per-year
- Average UK shopper spends £55.36 per-purchase
- British people are the most frequent online shoppers in Europe
- In 2015 UK online sales in the retail sector alone were in excess of £50bn
The WooCommerce Platform
- Over 9 years old – not a new solution
- A trusted, robust and feature rich platform
- Low or zero costs to get up and running
- You can be selling in a matter of hours
- Great free & commercial plugin ecosystem
- Seamlessly integrates with WordPress
- Wide variety of payment gateway options
- Developer friendly and highly extensible
- Open Source – just like WordPress!
Benefits of hosting your own WooCommerce store
- You get full control over your website
- Fully integrated products alongside your standard website content (Blogs, Pages, Social Media etc)
- You don’t want the monthly fees for services like Shopify or pay commission to eBay
- You can to start small and build your site as you grow
- You own your customer data
- You can expand your site to do any number of
things using the WordPress platform
It’s Just WordPress!
The main goal of any Make Do project is to deliver a customised and flexible WordPress solution that powers a high-quality website or application and output many different variations of data and content.
WooCommerce allows us to stick to our strengths by building on top of a stable and trusted platform.