The awesome UK Health Camp is back for 2018 and happening in Manchester on Saturday 8th September. Best of all, the Make Do team will be there and we’re very pleased to announce that we are the GOLD sponsor for the event!
The event is a ‘Barcamp’ style and aims to champion and share digital healthcare innovations that are taking place all over the UK. It’s a perfect fit for the team at Make Do as we have over 20 years combined experience working in the NHS and Public Sector.
Why we’re sponsoring
We love events at Make Do. We run our own conferences, seminars, hack days and meetups so are well aware of the challenges faced when pulling an event like this together. But the main driving factors behind our involvement of UK Heath Camp are:
- Guaranteed tickets to this popular event!
- In the past year we’ve worked with NHS on innovative projects delivering WordPress-powered solutions that fix real-world problems
- We want to spread the word and meet up with some new and interesting people in the health and wellbeing industry
- We’re on the market for new members of our team and always find these events are great ways to help us when hiring new people
- It’s in Manchester! One of our home-towns!
What to expect at the event
This is the third UK Health Camp – it’s an ‘unconference’ which is basically a way of saying there is NO fixed speakers or schedule.
I’ve been to a few of these type of events in the past and they are incredibly fulfilling and energetic – my advice would be to show up, have an idea, pitch and get yourself out there. We’ll be in the sponsor hall, so come and find our table for some awesome swag and good conversation!
See you there!